My rose plant bloomed!! That may not seem like such a big deal to some of you, but for me…it’s big! I’ve watched my plant get planted, grow a little bit, and then watched a little bud begin to unfurl! And, wow! The rose is absolutely beautiful! I had no idea what it was going to look like and it far surpassed what I was expecting!!! I love it!!! Not only is my rose gorgeous (in my humble opinion ;), but it has a delightful fragrance!
As soon as I finished my math test, I hurried outside and took some photos for a few minutes. I had so many pictures I liked that I’ll just share most of them with you. :)
I’ll let you in on a secret…these “droplets” are fake…I sprayed them on. :) Once I sprayed them on I was like “Wow, a little bit of overkill on the water droplets,” so I shook some off! :)
I told you there were a lot of pictures! ;)
Thanks for letting me show off my first, EVER rose!! :)
And don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll be seeing more of this rose on here soon! :)
P.S. – I might as well tell you something else…I’ll probably be getting more rose plants soon!!! It’s so exciting! I have wanted a BIG rose garden for, like, forever (it seems) and I can’t wait for it to be real! :-D
I’ll start this post off with a thank you to Sarah
for giving me the Stylish Blogger Award! Sarah and her sister, Rebekah, just recently started following me and they’ve left me many kind comments (thanks!).
For this award I need to share 8 things about myself. I’ll try and give you 8 things you probably don’t know about me…here it goes:
1. I’ve shown a miniature horse in our State Fair twice.
2. I don’t have a favorite color. They’re all so beautiful! If I had to choose I would lean towards pastel colors, but I also like vibrant colors…so you see…I really can’t pick just one color! :)
3. I usually wear skirts, but flowy comfortable dresses are my favorite!
4. I’m really looking forward to my graduation next year. Not just because I’m graduating but because I might get a really pretty dress and make a nice cake and…I could go on and on.
5. I’m going to photograph my friend’s wedding next year!
6. Horses are my favorite animal (nothing else even comes close :).
7. I’m taller than everyone in my family other than Daddy. (My older sister loves it when I point this out! ;)
8. I’d love to have a big rose garden one day. Currently I have one little plant, but hopefully we’ll be getting at least 1 more soon! [I feel like I’ve told everyone I know about this…]
I think that’s all I need to say for now but I’ll leave you with some pictures I took this morning:
I love water droplets!!!
Hope you all have a great night!